Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Feelin' Satisfaction From The Street Crowd Reaction

Photobucket

Hot Peas & Butta hit the road this weekend pulling double duty in Seattle & San Francisco. Both shows popped off lovely. Big shouts and thanks to all involved. To top it off I ran into mad hurdles. Two flat tires, running out of gas, people two hours late to meetings, and about 5 hours of sleep the entire weekend. Probably explains why I'm feeling the way I am right now. The bottom line is I take my craft serious and put a whole lot of effort into doing these events for the the party people. With out you there is no me. I sincerely thank you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Checked into my room in San Francisco and they had this original Vox Super Continental all set up and ready to play!

Photobucket

Rather official I must say.

No comments: