Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Some Real Talk

 photo 803843f7-fcfa-4433-939b-8a2a4245b256_zps56b488fa.jpg My man Lan Tran out in L.A. was on a facebook status update rampage yesterday spilling some serious game.... Appreciate what you have right now, because you don't always get a second chance. When I see crazy people on the street talking to themselves I want to tell them about Facebook and Twitter. Shout Out to the Single Women that complain about being Single but NEVER go out! I guess Mr. Right is gonna break into your house then? Note to self: You can't make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. I spent my entire childhood wishing I was older. Now I'm older... and it sucks. How come when your wife is pregnant all her female friends rub her tummy & say congratulations but no one rubs your balls and says good job? My ex? We're not friends, we're not enemies. We're just strangers with some memories... You think your life is hard? Just think, theres a turtle out there that has been flipped on its back and can't get up. So Fuck your problems. Ain't no HOE worth losing your WIFE, & Ain't no BEEF worth losing your LIFE! My chinese friend died last week. So Yung. If they always lie about the little things, you just haven't found out about the big stuff yet. Your ex asking to be friends after a break up is like... Kidnappers asking you to "keep in touch" after letting you go. My life is like a romantic comedy except there's no romance and it's just me laughing at my own jokes. People will hate you, rate you, shake you and try to break you. How strong you stand is what makes you!!! Hoes are getting wifed up. Good girls are single. The good die young, and the ungrateful have everything. I speak 4 languages: English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real shit. Rich people stay rich by living like they're broke...broke people stay broke by living like they're rich. NEVER tell a girl to calm down... that b*tch will go psycho! Loyal women are being treated like hoes, and hoes are being treated like loyal women. That's the problem with relationships today. Drug dealers are always late. If your drug dealer is on time, it's the police. PEOPLE don't even say grace before meals anymore . They just hold their phone over the plate, snap a picture, & then upload it to instagram. Females will stop speaking to their friends over the littlest things but will forgive the same trifling ass dude a millions times. If you have an Internet connection to read this update, then you are too blessed to be stressed. Be thankful. Praise the Lord! Never make an arm wrestling bet with a man who has been single for longer than 6 months. NOBODY shaves FASTER than a chick expecting dick. My date last night : She said she wanted a magical night, so we had sex and then I disappeared.

No comments: